Sustainable coffee production and pro-poor market access for Cau Dat coffee group
- Sponsor: Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
- Time of implementation: 2015-2016
- Area: Xuan Truong commune, Da Lat city, Lam Dong province
- Beneficiaries: Coffee farmers in Xuan Truong commune, Da Lat city, Lam Dong province
- Goal: Improving the livelihoods of poor coffee farmers in Cau Dat, Xuan Truong Commune, Da Lat city, Lam Dong province through sustainable coffee production and pro-poor market access.
– To set up a social enterprise model and community development for coffee farmers in Cau Dat village, Da Lat, Lam Dong.
– Through trade promotion and markets linkage for small farmers, increase the quality and output sold to large buyers, as well as the market for coffee products to consumers through distribution network.
– The farmer group can produce branded local products. Quality coffee production is increased and certified Fairtrade/Organic.Share: