- Donor: Irish Aid
- Time of implementation: 2015-2017
- Areas: Provinces in the Central Highland
- Beneficiaries: Poor farmers and ethnic minorities people doing coffee farming; organizations representing small producers such as co-operatives, coffee production groups in the Central Highland.
- Goal: The project aims to improve the livelihoods of the poor, ethnic minorities in the Central Highlands through sustainable coffee production andpro-poor market access.
- Specific objectives:
– Improve the livelihoods of poor farmers, including communities of ethnic minorities
– Equip the group of small-scale producers (including ethnic minorities) with skills of collective trade bargaining to increase market access and network coordination of local manufacturers
– Connect and carry out advocacyso that coffee farmers are benefited through consultation and participation with the dialogue mechanisms and efficient co-operative model